Photos coming soon!
We are offering for sale a 1953 Ferrari yearbook. This is an original printing by Poligrafico Bodoniana di Bologna, not a reproduction. This book comes directly from the collection of a former Ferrari employee who obtained the yearbook during the time he worked at the factory.
This book is complete, with 70 pages in B/W with 2 spot colors (yellow/red) throughout. Includes a full color photograph of Tazio Nuvolari on page 2 and a fold-out with 3 spot colors at the back, showing the chassis of the 500 Mondial, 375 Mille Miglia and 375 America.
- Slight creases and cut on front cover
- Smudged glue inside cover
- Dark finger print, top of page 2
- Smudged glue inside back cover
- Slight creases, cuts, and smudges on back cover