We are offering for sale a 1951 Ferrari Yearbook. This is an original printing by Stabilimento Poligrafico Artioli in Modena, not a reproduction. This book comes directly from the collection of a former Ferrari employee who obtained the yearbook during the time he worked at the factory.
It is complete with original heavyweight rag paper cover, vellum dedication page, 71 b/w pages and two fold outs, one mapping the 1951 racing activity of Scuderia Ferrari and one with a cutaway drawing of that year’s Formula 2 car. Overall dimensions approx 29cm x 22.5cm.
- Yellowing throughout
- Long vertical crease on front cover and first page (dedication)
- Small brown age spots on front cover, back cover and first 3 interior pages.
- Creases on both fold-outs
- Separation of spine from cover at back of book. There is no tearing, the original glue failed and could be repaired.
- Grey smudges on back cover